We are looking for an enthusiastic Educational Technology Coordinator.
As the Educational Technology Coordinator you will use your leadership skills to help ensure the smooth running of the whole school’s Information and Communication Technology (ICT) curriculum and the curriculum team for technology. You will have a ‘can do’
approach, be diplomatic, have integrity, be able to use your initiative and willing to contribute to the wider life of our school. You will be accountable to the ISE Director.
- Leading and managing the technology team;
- Ensuring continuity and progression in the ICT curriculum, with the aim of enhancing the overall curriculum and whole school digital citizenship teaching and learning, aligned with the mission and vision of the ISE;
- Sharing expertise by giving presentations to staff, students and parents;
- Liaising with the SILFO staff bureau to streamline for support with processes and procedures;
- Structurally conducting (work) consultations with team members, giving and receiving constructive feedback and ensuring implementation of the staff development cycle;
- Performing the role of case manager in the event of absenteeism;
- Preparing the annual plan, monitoring it and indicating priorities;
- Ensuring distribution, progress and quality of work;
- Ensuring, where necessary, the support, guidance, adjustment and coaching of team members in their work with the aim of increasing their personal development and focus;
- Holds work meetings within the school’s technology team and with the Joint Leadership Team.
This is what we ask of you
- A teaching qualification;
- Extensive experience in and knowledge of Information and Communication Technology;
- A ‘Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag’ (Certificate of good conduct) check;
- Being eligible to work in the EU.
We also ask
- Be a creative, out-of-the-box maximiser of the use of ICT in enhancing the curriculum;
- Be efficient, well-organised, flexible and an excellent team leader;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with students, parents and colleagues;
- Have an excellent knowledge, both written and spoken, of English. The ability to speak Dutch is preferable though not essential;
- Have leadership skills (e.g. coaching, conducting performance and development interviews);
- Have expertise in various emerging technologies, ICT applications and proven digital teaching and learning skills;
- Have experience of coordinating a team of teachers, ideally in an international education environment;
- Be committed to be part of More than a School and the ISE Guiding Statements.
Where will you work?
As a school that serves families from 55 different countries, we recognise that we must also provide more than just an ‘education’ in its traditional sense. As a starting point, we help our students to develop their home language while developing a second,
or even a third, language. In so doing, we offer our students the opportunity to take part in an extremely diverse range of language pathways, both within and outside of normal lessons.
What can you expect from us?
- A great learning environment, including students who are eager to learn and friendly, supportive staff and parents;
- A temporary appointment for the school year 2022-2023 with the possibility to extend the appointment into a permanent position;
- Salary: Scale LC (CAO VO): min. €2.882 – max. €5.087;
- The current collective agreement for education (CAO VO) is applicable for this role;
- An opportunity to join a very well established IB World School.